Thursday, July 13, 2017

2 things I would never buy online.

Ecommerce has been a huge success for business owners and buyers alike. Online stores such as amazon and ebay are now absolutely huge and worldwide. Amazon being the leading online mega market currently. I myself use amazon exclusively for online shopping and have even just recently made purchases using amazon prime now which I used to buy groceries online! They delivered my groceries the same day that I ordered them. It's really become a giant influence on selling merchandise and businesses in general.

Anyways, onto the topic. Two things that I would never buy online! One thing that I definitely wouldn't buy online is a pet! This one is pretty self explanatory but I'll list out a couple reasons anyway. A pet is a living creature (well, I guess plants would also fall under this category but plants are much less evident). First of all, I don't want a living thing being shipped to me because I don't know the process in which it would be delivered and I don't want it to be harmed or worse. And because I think the process in which you go to a pet store or adoption center where you try to find the "right" pet for you is somewhat of a personal experience and probably gives you a little more investment in the animal.

The second thing that I would never buy online are prescription drugs. Not even if this one is legal but I definitely think this one is something that no one should be buying online unless there is an extremely reputable company. The reason for this is because it's straight up dangerous! People are sometimes evil and want to harm others for whatever reason. One method of doing so would be altering the drugs or shipping a completely different drug than the one you ordered. There is a reason we have to go to a pharmacist to a licensed physician to receive prescription medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STARTUP.COM DOCUMENTARY

In class, we watched a documentary about a company from it's startup to it's inevitable downfall. The company was called Govworks.co...